Tuesday, August 7, 2018

An update on me

I know that it has been since November that I posted but life has been busy. I got through my internship and found myself a ft job which I am enjoying. I do want to do more blogs here just need to figure out what I want to write about. Life is going well minus the past 2 weeks I have lost 2 more cats. Peaches died July 25, 2018 and Pepper died August 3, 2018. I will put a seperate blog on what happened to them both. But we did get 2 new kittens Mittens (shes a tiger dsh cat which I will put photos up once I get them on my laptop) and Silverbelle (Russian Blue mix). I got Mittens to keep Pepper company but with his unexpected passing, we ended up getting Silverbelle as a buddy for Mittens. So far so good.  That is going to be all for now but I will keep you all updated better in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment