Saturday, November 17, 2012

Whats new

Ok so I thought that there would be more blogs to copy over but there wasn’t so I don’t have to worry about that. I still have the crappy keyboard that is sensitive. School is doing good, I find it hard to believe that I will be done for good in May. Looking forward to moving on with my life, but at the same time its going to be hard to adjust to no longer being a student. I guess being a college student for 7 years does have a “I live here” effect.  I have next week off, then two weeks and then finals. I currently live in a zoo. I have four cats, three owned and 1 is babysitting although I have heard no peeps from the owner, and the poor cat is such a shy cat, I haven’t been able to fully break him into the fold just yet, but I am making small progress. Waiting on him *Nyarly is his name* to get over his growling at the other 2 cats (Ashes and Alison) before trying him on Peaches. I still have the turtle Speedy. And I got a dog until tomorrow unless my aunt can’t take her home right away. She has been looking for a dog and my mom adopted one for her (she wanted and was looking for a dog). She is such a good girl. Her name is Maci Mae and if my aunt for some reason can’t take her or keep her, I will try to because she is so good with the three cats (won’t try the fourth because I don’t think he would like it and would hide) and she defiantly is a cutie.
I can’t think of anything else so I will talk to you all later.

No comments:

Post a Comment