Sunday, November 25, 2012

For those on my facebook

I know that there may be some who know me on facebook http://www.facebook.com/renee.wenzel and thought that I would share something that I posted that everyone who is on my list should know.
Note to people on my friends list: Requesting an item that I don't have does not make it right for you to reply to it something nasty. Doing so will go on instant block because I shouldn't have to put up with it. I had it happen to me today when a guy who plays a game I play asked for a lion, I said no I don't have one, and he replied something nasty so I blocked his butt. Sorry can't afford to pay cash for the fancy items (or pay for the credits), I can just do what I get on gifts, or what I can get with the tokens I have in the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment