Sunday, November 24, 2013

I decided which blog site to use and Weekly Bible Verse

When multiply closed, I wanted to keep at least one blog site. I was torn between this one and http://reneewenzel663.wordpress.com/ and kept both open and used both until I could decide on which one to use. I decided to stick to this one so I will be doing future blogs here. The other one will remain open, however I won't be doing any more posting unless something would to happen with this one (hince why I am keeping it open). 

This week's bible verse comes from Romans 6:13.

Romans 6:13  Neither yield ye your members as instruments of unrighteousness unto sin: but yield yourselves unto God, as those that are alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness unto God.

No comments:

Post a Comment